The husband often says that my brain never switches off. He’s not wrong. My catchphrase is ‘I must remember that…’ Well that and “please watch where you are going.”
It’s a constant buzz of activity going on up there. Mostly it’s a never-ending to do list interspersed with thoughts of chocolate and Gerard Butler, and occasionally distracted by a climbing toddler or a pretty handbag.
This is what is going on in my head right now…
- I still haven’t replied to that party invite for the big one.
- The big one needs a haircut.
- I can’t believe the little one is 2 in 5 weeks.
- 5 weeks! I need to buy some presents and organise something!
- Crap I haven’t sorted Mothers Day gifts yet.
- Need to post that Birthday card.
- Is the little one due to have his feet measured?
- Ohhh that would be the perfect colour for our bedroom.
- I must tell the husband what the big one said today, it was so funny.
- What was it he said again?
- What was that about world book day. (Breaks out in a cold sweat)
- Don’t forget to turn the slow cooker on.
- We need milk.
- Am I the only one in this house that cleans the chopping board after using it?
- I bet Gerard Butler would clean the chopping board after using it.
- Does the big one need his library book today?
And that’s just the home stuff! There’s a whole other section whirring away with work stuff.
If your brain activity resembles mine, check out the Must Remember That app. It’s free, simple and quick to use and free’s up all that space in your brain for more thoughts of Gerard Butler.
Image (c) Fanpop.com
I absolutely did not* waste 15 minutes looking at pictures of Gerard Butler for this post.
*I definitely did.
This is a Sponsored Post.
You might also like…
If you like this post please share it. It makes me do happy dances.