Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do
I was nominated by the very talented Kate at Yellowbelly Mummy to make a list of 50 things that make me happy. Well for starters lists make me happy, so I thought why not. You can check out Kate’s list here.
So here, and I promise in no particular order, (because choosing between my kids, my husband and chocolate, is next to impossible) is my list of happy 🙂
- My Husband. – Most of the times he knows how to make me smile. When he doesn’t he knows to stay out of my way.
- The Big One. – With his non stop chatter and goofy smile.
- The Little One. – With his opened mouthed kisses and crazy mop of hair.
- My Family.
- My Friends.
- Hearing that people are pregnant. – Friends or celebrities (aka people I want to be my friends) the news always makes me happy.
- Gerard Butler (especially in P.S I Love You) .
- Chocolate. – It always makes me happy. ALWAYS.
- Strawberries (as they come mind, don’t be spoiling them with any cream or sugar shenanigans).
- Rose Wine.
- Getting My Eyelashes Tinted
- My GHD’s. – Life without them doesn’t bear thinking about.
- New Clothes.
- Handbags. – I couldn’t possibly choose a favourite.
- Diet Coke.
- Clean Sheets. – I love getting into bed when there’s clean sheets. Especially in the winter when the heated blanket has pre-warmed the bed. Yes, I know I sound like an old lady. But I am warm and happy.
- Being Alone In The Car With My Ipod.
- Dancing When No One’s Watching.
- Singing When No One’s Listening (Normally links to #18).
- Days Out With My Boys.
- Nights Out With My Husband.
- Getting The Giggles.
- Getting Into A Good Box Set. – Brothers & Sisters was one of my favourites.
- Writing My Blog.
- When My Blog Posts Get featured or Published.
- My Mum’s Roasts. – They’re the best.
- Cuddles With My Small People.
- Reminiscing With My Husband.
- Good Customer Service.
- Photos and Picture Frames. – My obsession is getting out of hand. I need more walls in my house.
- Boots. – A pair of boots always makes me happy.
- Lists. – To do lists, shopping lists, packing lists, stuff I want lists, hit list. I love ’em all.
- Feeling Organised. – Normally involves #38.
- A Good Movie.
- Scales. (Only when they say I weigh less than the week before).
- Stationery. – Does that make me a nerd?
- Painting. – The emulsion on walls type. I find it strangely therapeutic.
- When My Small People Sleep Past 6:30am. – At least I think it would make me happy. It’s never actually happened.
- Buying Kids Clothes. – Everything suits them and sizes are pretty straightforward.
- When My Boys Giggle Together. – Although it is normally at farts.
- Celebrity Gossip.
- Getting My Hair Cut.
- Girls Nights Out. – Especially when accompanied by #11 and #23