Welcome to Friday Frolics – The linky with the giggles, and the place for all of your funny posts.
Friday Frolics has been running for just over a year now. I’ve discovered so many brilliant blogs through this linky, and I genuinely look forward to reading all of your posts. A lot of you have been responsible for one or more of the following:
- Snorting my tea
- Peeing my pants a little
- Waking the little one by laughing too loudly
Right now the little one is threatening to drop his naps, and I don’t know how I will find the time to do everything. With this in mind I decided I needed some help with Friday Frolics and also the opportunity to reach a bigger audience, and hopefully attract even more funny to the party.
I am really pleased to to tell you that Friday Frolics now has two new co-hosts, and I’m sure for regular linkers they won’t really need an introduction:
Lucy blogs at R is for Hoppit and is otherwise known as Silly Mummy. Lucy has been linking up her hilarious and unique posts to Friday Frolics since it began and has often featured as one of my Friday favourites.
Emma blogs at Island Living 365. Emma has only been blogging for 7 months. But she came onto the scene and smashed it with her witty style and honest posts. So much so that she was the very worthy winner of the BiBs Fresh Voice 2016.
Each week you will receive comments on your linked posts by all three of us. So that’s three for the price of one, bargain! And we’ll RT any tweets you send us. As long as you follow the rules of course 😉
Please take a moment to check out the new rules and grab the new badge.
My Friday Favorites:
My favourite posts from last time were:
Mad House Mum: The Voice of Experience Talks Smartphones: I have yet to enter the world of teenagers and phones, but this post made me giggle, especially the upgrade bit.
Chronicles of a Lumpy Person: Till Death us do Part: Some great marital advice from someone 25 years in.
Muma On The Edge: Secrets of a Reception Veteran: Two years in I am starting to feel like a proper school mum. Except for the never ending bloody costumes. I totally related to this one.
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Going forward, Lucy, Emma and I will each pick a favourite post to feature and those featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
This week I’m linking up a post about push presents. I’m also linking up Rookie Mistakes from Dad up North.
In other news the new BritMums LOL Round-up is out. It’s all about the parodies.
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=647737 mode=1]