I’m back! Linking up a new post about lessons learnt in the summer holidays. I’m also linking up a Rookie Mistake from Utterly Feral: The Accidental Childminder.
The latest LOL round-up is out for BritMums featuring some #FridayFrolics regulars. Also check out this post for an exclusive 10% off Tappy Toes movement and dance classes.
In other news, I am launching a new linky in October called The Linky Linky. It’s a place to link up any linky’s you host and hopefully will be a place where you can find lots of linkys in one place and maybe try a few new ones. Each week there will be a guest host and I will feature a write-up of that guest blogger and the linky they host. If you are interested in being a guest host please drop me an e-mail.
Thanks for taking note of the reminder last week and using the badge and commenting on the hosts posts.
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
The Single Swan – To The Men of Tinder, This is Why I Didn’t Reply: This is one of those posts that made me laugh even though I probably shouldn’t! One of those OMG! reads.
Mummy Muckups – A Real Thigh Slapper: An accurate and hilarious account of the ‘blah blah blah’ conversation that every person who has been to a gym induction is familiar with. You know that one piece of equipment that you NEVER knew the purpose of? Blame the blah blah blah!
Anna Rosenbaum Palmer – 5 Easy Parenting Hacks: I could relate to these tips and they really made me laugh. Ever since reading Anna’s wise words I have been rolling out the “hmm” everywhere. Genius.
Most Read Post:
Disorganisation Guru – How to Know When You Are Ready For Children
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=660511 mode=1]