This Week: Bumper Edition
It’s the last Friday Frolics of the year! So please feel free to link up as many funnies as you want this week.
Thank-you for all of your support with this linky and of course your brilliant posts. Looking forward to reading more in the New Year. Have a fantastic Christmas.
I’m linking up a parody all about the lies we tell at Christmas, and a post about the joy that it the nativity.
Check out the latest Britmums LOL round-up for some festive cheer here.
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
4 Princess and The Cheese – The Mantrum: In my house the husband throws a mantrum about lights being left on. I love Kristen’s zero tolerance policy!
I would also like to give a shout out to Lucy this week, because her alternative guide for those scared of elf on the shelf had me howling this week.
…And Other Idiots – Some Appalling Christmas Problems You’ll Almost Definitely Recognise: Well, it wouldn’t be Christmas without Crazy Stu, would it? The joys of Christmas tree shopping, forgetting the presents, and being Christmas drunk hilariously outlined.
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=682028 mode=1]