Welcome to the Friday Frolics Linky!
Friday Frolics is a place to link up your funny parenting posts and a chance to have a giggle at some others. It’s all about the funny.
Speaking of funny…
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week and provided giggles.
I loved the brilliant Spider Mummy’s post about not being a cool mum. What those Tesco delivery drivers must see on their rounds! I confess I too am not a cool Mum.
Crumbs on the Carpet’s wrote a brilliant post about the things we didn’t expect about being a parent. I can tick all of these. Especially the loosing my boundaries. I confess my husband had something on his face this week and I licked my finger to wipe it off. I am so sorry husband.
I jumped on the royal baby fever bandwagon this week with a post the Queen might find useful about rules for visiting a new mum 😉
I am taking this opportunity to beg and plead for your nominations in the best writer category for the MAD Blog Awards. 🙂
Look forward to reading all your posts and having some giggles.
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" title="Friday Frolics"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Friday-frolics-Badge.jpg" alt="Friday Frolics" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Here are the rules:
- Copy and paste my Friday Frolics badge code (the one with my son finding me hilarious) into the post you are linking.
- Comment on my linked post (host) and as many others as you want. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet me your links @lifeloveanddd using #FridayFrolics and I will RT.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- If you want to follow me on facebook you can find me here.
The linky will run every Friday. It will open at 7:00am on Friday morning and close at midnight on Saturday.
I will feature a few of my favourite link ups each week, and post them on pintrest.
[inlinkz_linkup id=523493 mode=1]