I’m linking up a post about the A-Z of parenting problems.
I’m also linking up a Rookie Mistake guest post from Baffled & The Button Pusher about super strawberry lipstick!
- On Monday I launched a brand new Linky. It’s called the Linky Linky and is purely just for linkys. The idea being people can find lots of linkys in one place. I would love your support in sharing it.
- I’m currently recruiting guest posts for my Rookie Mistakes series for November. If you wish to take part please drop me an email.
- The latest Britmums LOL Round-up is out and It’s all about pregnancy and childbirth. Read it here.
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
Twicemicrowaved Tea – Bake Off? I Can DO That: I always feel a sense of solidarity when someone has a Pinterest fail. Karen’s final cake looked awesome, but it took some blood, sweat and tears!
Absolutely Prabulous – What Really Happened at the MAD Blog Awards 2016: Prabs hit the UK in her own inimitable style, and here is the hilarious account. Passport issues, visible bras, removal from public transport against her will, and inadvertent pranking of the knock on a door and hide behind a bush kind – it’s all there!
You the daddy – Paternity Leave: A Mr Men guide for new dads: This Mr Men guide is inspired. A must read for all new dads. In fact the NHS needs to be giving this out with those Bounty packs in the hospital. I might not have a newborn but I could do with a Mr Maid to help me out!
Most Read Post:
Mummy Muckups – Mummy Bloggers Over?
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=666824 mode=1]