I’m linking up a complaint about the Special Delivery Service.
On the subject of SDS, what do you think of the Postman Pat cake we made last month for the little one’s birthday?
I am looking for more guest bloggers for my Rookie Mistakes series. It would be great to feature some Friday Frolics regulars. You can check out the series here.
There will be no Friday Frolics next week. Have a great Easter and see you again on the 21st.
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
Unremarkable Files – 12 Things Parents Forget That Normal People Do: You mean it’s not normal to eat chocolate with your head in the cupboard?
This week I’m picking: Lovely host Claire and her The Chickenpox House. Claire’s epic two week adventure in chickenpox deserves a medal, let alone a Friday Frolics favourite, and makes a far more entertaining reality show than the Big Brother House. I’ve actually had a number of Day Three in the Chickenpox House days…and neither of my kids have yet had chickenpox! I’m honestly not sure who was crowned the winner of the Chickenpox House – I think it might have been the pox – but, Claire, I salute you! Two weeks of spotty captivity!
Daily Dump Show – Life Grinch: I am someone who is often asked – “ooh, look at your grumpy face” when I am actually just resting my face. I know, CHARMING! However, I am a grinch and I wholeheartedly agree with everything that is on this list! I especially can’t stand loud chewing. We don’t need to chew our soup!
Most Read Post:
Four Princesses & The Cheese – The Brighter Side of Bad me.
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=705152 mode=1]