Welcome to Friday Frolics – The linky with the giggles, and the place for all of your funny posts. Hosted by myself, Lucy (R is for Hoppit) and Emma (Island Living 365).
I won! I won the Readers Choice Brilliance in Blogging Award. I am completely shocked, and overwhelmed, and of course very happy. A huge thanks to everyone who voted for me. It means so much.
I’m linking up a post with some epic baby brain fails. I’m also linking up a post about how not to attend a blogging awards ceremony which details some minor fails on my part!
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
Pass The Wine Please – It’s Written in the Stars: If they wrote horoscopes for parents. This post really did make me giggle. Especially the sudden requirement to learn a new skill (we’ve all been there)…
Turning Up In Devon – Village survival, getting emosh about emojis! I had not realised that I needed a scone emoji, but now I do, I cannot get over how this glaring gap in the emojis repertoire could have been missed.
So Happy In Town – Imagine How Sweet Life Would Be…This post has made me realise that I am still living the life of a teenager. Just the bad bits – spots and sleepless nights, and with none of the fun! A post that made me laugh and then curse myself!
Most Read Post:
So Happy In Town S.H.I.T – Imagine How Sweet Life Would Be If…
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=737873 mode=1]