Happy New Year!
Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas. Have you managed to find homes for all the toys yet? We’ve just about managed to squeeze them all in!
I am having an extended blogging break in January so I am linking up an old post about getting out of the house in the mornings for the school run.
It will just be myself and Emma commenting this week as Lucy’s laptop has gone on strike.
Check out the latest Britmums LOL round-up for a look back on the best posts of 2016.
I am looking for more guest bloggers for my Rookie Mistakes series. It would be great to feature some Friday Frolics regulars. You can check out the series here.
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
Threesypeasy – A Christmas Note To Self: This post made me laugh so much. Until I got to the bargain store bit, then I was concerned that Laura may have been spying on me and my shopping habits!
Twin Pickle – Baby Names for Twins: Proving that picking twin names is twice the fun! The options are endless and, well, cruel mostly. Loving the lady who declared that George and Arthur wasn’t ‘right at all’.
The Secret Life of Baby – A Christmas Letter I could really relate to this post and it made me chuckle a lot! I really do dislike those ’round robin’ letters. This is because I am miserable (I know hard to believe) and would have nothing of great interest or value to share in mine. Therefore, I don’t need to be reading about the son of the cousin twice removed who appeared for 54 seconds in the latest Star Wars movie. The Secret life of Baby is one very wise baby!
Most Read Post:
Absolutely Prabulous – Opps file from the brilliant Maflingo
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=684911 mode=1]