The latest BritMums LOL round-up is out. This month it’s all about teenagers. Next month will be Christmas posts so please do e-mail me your links and I will include as many as I can.
I’ve launched a new Blog Love series this month. I love the blogging community, and this is my way of giving a bit back. Each month I will be featuring a different blog that I love.
I’m linking up a little Aerosmith parody about the little one dropping his nap.
I am linking up a Rookie Mistake guest post from Mess,Stress and Fancy Dress…
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
Mummy Muckups – My Bogus Bucket List: Anna’s post really made me laugh. Such a great way of looking at a bucket list, and proof that parenting really does change everything!
The Single Swan – Net-curtain-gate: Spying Spinster Strikes Again. Pen is discovering watching the neighbours is better than a soap opera, and suggests the flats overlooked by the Tate viewing gallery embrace the situation and take up performance art.
Single Mum Speaks – An Interview with Sir Topham Hatt: Anyone who is a parent will know Thomas the Tank Engine and, therefore, will love this very cleverly written post. Hats off (sorry, not sorry) a brilliantly bonkers post!
Most Read Post:
Slouching Towards Thatcham – If Christina Aguilera Had Written Beautiful as a Halloween parody Song
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=673819 mode=1]