My new post The Sum of My Parts was very soppy this week, so I’m linking up an older post about the grieving process when kids drop their naps, and a Rookie Mistakes guest post from Mum Muddling Through.
The Toddler-o (A Mummy’s alternative to The Gruffalo) won a competition. As a result I was commissioned by BISS to write a parody about mum Guilt. I did this with another Julia Donaldson classic ‘Room on the Broom.’ There are 5 finalists and the writer of the post with the most clicks and shares after a week will be commissioned to write another piece.
I would be really grateful for any clicks and shares for this post from the Friday Frolics gang. Thanks x
I am looking for more guest bloggers for my Rookie Mistakes series. It would be great to feature some Friday Frolics regulars. You can check out the series here.
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
Daily Dump – Borderline Insane Things Moms do Without Even Knowing: I think I need to be certified. I’m guilty of so many of these.
Admissions of a Working Mother – Happy F**k It Fri-ayyy: This made me smile. A toddler who has already grasped the concept of that Friday feeling? Quick learner!
Most Read Post:
Are We There Yet? – The Problem With Pee Gate
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=700342 mode=1]