Thanks for all your link ups lat week. I had a really hard time picking a favourite as there were so many great giggles.
I won’t be commenting this week as I’m going away for the weekend with the husband. I’ve not linked up a post this week but please remember to check out Lucy and Emma’s posts.
I will be back next week with brand new posts.
I am looking for more guest bloggers for my Rookie Mistakes series. It would be great to feature some Friday Frolics regulars. You can check out the series here.
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
The Secret Life of the Baby – Baby’s Routine Mistake: As always, a hilarious telling of parenting through the eyes of the baby. Having not been blessed with babies who were easy to get to go to sleep, I am pleased to know that the babies are as indignant as we are about the whole bedtime routine debacles.
Turning up in Devon – Village survival, the joy* of a new oven! I feel Turning Up in Devon’s pain! Ordering and then getting a new appliance delivered is hellish enough, but then having to work out how to use it! No chance. A brilliantly written post.
Most Read Post:
Coffee Mounds & Lipstick Clouds – How Not to be a Dick: A Child’s Guide
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=694187 mode=1]