I’m linking up a post about being addicted to a Netflix series.
I’m also linking up a Rookie Mistake guest post from Not An Effing Fairy Tale about toddler Group etiquette.
#BloggersBeatingCancer is today! Find out more with Emma and join in if you can.
On Monday I am launching a brand new Linky. It’s called the Linky Linky and is purely just for linkys. The idea being people can find lots of linkys in one place. Would love your support in sharing it.
I’m currently recruiting guest posts for my Rookie Mistakes series for November. If you wish to take part please drop me an email.
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
Twin Pickle – Baby Essentials for the Zombie Apocalypse: Excellent practical tips for surviving a zombie apocalypse with little ones in tow. Have to say, I think my toddlers could be kind of useful – if you told them the zombies had their balloon, they would take out more zombies than Andrew Lincoln has on his very best day!
And Another 10 things – Number 11 Join my PENIS campaign: I loved this post as it pokes fun at every blogger’s nightmare, commentators (and people in general) who take themselves too seriously and miss the joke! You know the ones, they are often seen on the Mumsnet Facebook threads; under the Huffington Post articles or even on The Daily Fail. I have had my fair share! The most memorable was ‘Fred Bare’ who was outraged at my tongue in cheek article on nudist restaurants. Fred this is for you.
Most Read Post:
Mummyshire – Learning a Musical Instrument.
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=665261 mode=1]