Welcome to #FridayFrolics, the place to link up your funny posts and have a giggle at some others.
Warning: Posts linked up to #FridayFrolics have been known to make readers snort and or spit their drinks, and occasionally laugh so hard a little bit of wee comes out.
My favourite posts from last week…
Helen from Mess Stress and Fancy Dress had me in stitches with her Parenting Joint Venture Contract. A bit more in-depth than those marriage vows!
Laura from Life With Baby Kicks made me chuckle with her post about the text messgaes she sends to her husband now she is a parent. It made me laugh because there are messages that you only send to the other parent of your child.
And finally special mention to the Mama Zen Sisters. I know shopping trips with kids are normally a disaster, but without?!!!
This week I am linking up my post written by none other than Mummy Pig! I am also linking a very embarrassing Rookie Mistakes from my guest blogger series, by What Mum Should Have Told Me.
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" title="Friday Frolics"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Friday-frolics-Badge.jpg" alt="Friday Frolics" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Here are the rules:
- Copy and paste my Friday Frolics badge code (the one with my son finding me hilarious) into the post you are linking.
- Comment on my linked post (host) and at least 2 others. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- Follow me on Twitter, if you want to tweet me your links @lifeloveanddd using #FridayFrolics I will RT.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- The linky will run every Friday. It will open at 7:00am on Friday morning and close at midnight on Saturday.
New! If you want to share your posts on my pintrest board for #Fridayfrolics send me a message and I will add you so you can pin away 🙂
Follow Life Love and Dirty Dishes’s board Friday Frolics on Pinterest.
[inlinkz_linkup id=567900 mode=1]