I’m linking up a post about my twice daily nightmare of a toddler on the school run.
I am looking for more guest bloggers for my Rookie Mistakes series. It would be great to feature some Friday Frolics regulars. You can check out the series here.
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
Pass the Wine Please – Doing The Mum Maths: Maths was never my strong point. But when it comes to mum maths I am failing!
Our Rach – 10 Irritants. I love Rach’s run down of the many irritating things out there, ruining our days. I even learnt about some clearly very annoying things that I didn’t even know were going on! People are treating us all to the contents of their iphone notes?? The joy!
Real Mum Review – Sleep when baby sleeps is a stupid thing to say YES! This used to drive me insane. I never slept when baby slept and I think that as soon as baby arrives you will probably never sleep again because you will be too busy worrying about important things. Like Real Mum Review I find myself worrying about how much more Toadie can take.
Most Read Post:
Bards For Babes: Try Not To Put Your Hand In Your Own pooh
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=705155 mode=1]