I need to start this week with an apology for not commenting on any posts or sharing last week. My youngest was really poorly and we came very close to be admitted to hospital. He is on the mend now, but it was pretty scary and everything else was dropped, including Friday Frolics. I now have approximately 20 more grey hairs and a mountain of laundry to catch up on!
My poorly little man just before it all got a bit scary
My new post this week was a bit soppy, so I thought I would go festive with an old post about an elf. I am also linking up a Rookie Mistake guest post from The Unsung Mum.
I have a giveaway running where you could win Pie Face! Click on the image below for details of how to enter.
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
Twin Pickle – Diagnosis Mom Flu: All mums will relate to this spot on description of the horrors of the terrible illness that is Mum Flu.
And Another Ten Things – A Christmas Rant: this post made me laugh and shout YES all the way through it! M&S still has some way to go when it comes to understanding the role of women at Christmas. This post captures it brilliantly – “Bullshit on this idea that we make Christmas magical and sparkly and we’re quite happy not getting any credit. A half little smile to ourselves and maybe a cheeky mince pie is all the thanks we need. Bull.Shit.” Yep, I am calling bullshit too! I want some credit for entertaining the in-laws and cooking a mountain of food!
Most Read Post:
And Another 10 Things… A Christmas Rant
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=678878 mode=1]