Our lovely Emma is proper poorly this week so won’t be co-hosting. Get well soon Emma xxx
I’m linking up my CV, my parenting CV that is. I am also linking up a Rookie Mistake guest post from the brilliant Mrs Helicopter Writes.
I have a giveaway running where you could win a copy of the beautiful children’s book ‘Emmy and the Whale’
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
Mumatron – Embrace The Baby Brain: This post really made me giggle. Having had my own howlers when it comes to baby brain it was nice to read that I am not alone.
Fizzyjazzle – Help Me! He’s Learnt to Shun Responsibility! This post summarises that awful moment when your toddler realises that the naughty spot is not that bad, and goes there voluntarily rather than do what you want them to do/not do.
Maflingo – “I’ve got a new vag” and other hilarious auto-correct fails: Who doesn’t love an auto-correct fail!
Most Read Post:
Fizzyjazzle – Help me! He’s learnt to shun responsibility
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=680285 mode=1]