I am linking up a post about real life child birth verses movie child birth.
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
So Happy In Town – Tips to look after your husband – 1950 vs 2017: I think equality for women still has a long way to go, but Susie’s post made me realise how far we’ve come. It also made me howl with laughter.
Daily Dump – Container Under the Sink Identified as a Garbage Can: A hilarious post from a bizarre parallel universe where children know how to tidy up.
Mumzilla – Inner Monologue Of Explaining Bodily Functions: Oh we have all been there. Been on that toilet, squeezed into a cubicle with our little darling, squirming as they ask something very inappropriate. Jersey is still recovering from the time Youngest asked me very loudly in a public toilet, “Mummy, why are you bleeding from your big bottom”. Oh the shame.
Most Read Post:
Slouching Towards Thatcham – A Musical Parody for the Cbeebies Gerneration
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=742769 mode=1]