I appreciate after the events in London on Wednesday that people aren’t feeling particularly jovial. I did think about not running #FridayFrolics for the week, but in the spirit of we shall not let them win, we will continue as normal, and hope that #FridayFrolics brings some light relief.
I wrote a very personal post this week about my youngest son’s development delays. It’s not really Friday Frolics material but you can read it here if you wish. Instead I am linking up a golden oldie about being a short arse!
I am looking for more guest bloggers for my Rookie Mistakes series. It would be great to feature some Friday Frolics regulars. You can check out the series here.
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
So many great posts last week I found it really hard to pick just one, but my favourite goes to Nicole at Tales From Mamaville with her fabulous parody: These Are A Few Of My Least Favourite Things.
Shallow Reflections – Trump leprechaun ban results in unexpected consequences: Now Trump’s travel ban is really out of control: children being forced into leprechaunism, and pots of gold residing at the end of a wall because rainbows were encouraging immigration.
Apply to face – Boom Lemon Meringue Pie: I love her recipes and the stories that go with them are hilarious. I think of ‘Apply to face’ as a much younger and slightly ruder Mary Berry. Love balls anyone?
Most Read Post:
Mum & Mor: The Parenting Pissing Contest
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=701239 mode=1]