Apologies from Emma that she didn’t comment last week. She was rather busy with some Russian brides. That is to say her site was hacked. Emma won’t be co-hosting Friday Frolics this week whilst she gets everything back in order, but will be back next week and definitely in need of some laughs.
This week I am really looking forward to wine and giggles. Why? Quite simply Chickenpox.
I’m linking up a post about how parents really spend their time, and a Rookie Mistakes guest post from Run, Jump, Scrap.
The Toddler-o (A Mummy’s alternative to The Gruffalo) won a competition. As a result I was commissioned by BISS to write a parody about mum Guilt. I did this with another Julia Donaldson classic ‘Room on the Broom.’ There are 5 finalists and the writer of the post with the most clicks and shares after a week will be commissioned to write another piece.
I would be really grateful for any clicks and shares for this post from the Friday Frolics gang. Thanks x
I am looking for more guest bloggers for my Rookie Mistakes series. It would be great to feature some Friday Frolics regulars. You can check out the series here.
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
Apply To Face Blog – Pucker Up Buttercup: A brilliant and slightly awkward trip down memory lane!
A Life Just Ordinary – Bob Absolutely Loses His S**t. I loved this frankly-much-better-than-the-real-programme version of Bob the Builder. ‘Can we do it? Can we bollocks, Bob’ should immediately be adopted as the new catchphrase.
Most Read Post:
Thirsty Daddy – What Makes a Swear a Swear?Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=698055 mode=1]