Welcome to the Friday Frolics Linky!
Friday Frolics is a place to link up your funny parenting posts and a chance to have a giggle at some others. It’s all about the funny.
I need some funny right now. I’m still recovering from the 40 minute meltdown the big one had on Tuesday morning. He put his school shorts on for the first time, and told me he looked like Augustus Gloop from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Apparently this was not at all funny. My mistake. :/
Thanks for all the RT’s and getting the word out there. The more the merrier at this party, so if you read a funny post this week, tell them about Friday Frolics.
Some really funny posts last week. My special mentions are;
Little Heats Big Love with parental sleep positions. We’ve all done them. My back will never be the same because of them!
Handbags to Snotrags with her post Boy oh Boy. Having two boys myself this really made me laugh. Particularly this bit:
“He eats literally EVERYTHING, this week he has sucked a snail and a toilet brush and eaten at least 2 sheets of paper. But if I hand him actual food he will just tip it on the floor or rub it on something”
And finally Mummy Fever for her saga involving a hamster (or 4!). If you are considering buying your children a pet, read this first!
I’m linking up with my car journey rules for kids this week. Look forward to reading all your posts.
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" title="Friday Frolics"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Friday-frolics-Badge.jpg" alt="Friday Frolics" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Here are the rules:
- Copy and paste my Friday Frolics badge code (the one with my son finding me hilarious) into the post you are linking.
- Comment on my linked post (host) and as many others as you want. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet me your links @lifeloveanddd using #FridayFrolics and I will RT.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- If you want to follow me on facebook you can find me here.
The linky will run every Friday. It will open at 7:00am on Friday morning and close at midnight on Saturday.
I will feature a few of my favourite link ups each week, and post them on pintrest.