I’m linking up a post about the signs that I am well into my thirties now and my carefree twenties are a distant memory!
I’m also linking up a Rookie Mistake guest post from Hopeful Mama about the joy of potty training.
I’m currently recruiting guest posts for my Rookie Mistakes series for November. If you wish to take part please drop me an email.
Lucy is having a computer crisis this week, so may not be able to comment on all posts.
Please do check out Emma’s #BloggersBeatingCancer campaign. It’s a great idea, a great cause, and something that effects us all…
#BloggersBeatingCancer – join us on Friday 30th September at 10.30am, for coffee and a social media thunderclap. Use the hashtag, get your friends involved, and get fundraising if you can. Anyone can take part in the virtual coffee morning. Who doesn’t love coffee and a natter? Get hold of your friends, chat online, it could be the friend who now lives abroad or the one who lives in the next town. Thanks to the internet you can chat to them like they are in the same room. Join us have a chat, make a difference.
Please donate to or share our fundraising page, which is open from today – https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/bloggersbeatingcancer
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
Record week people! So many great link ups. Thank-you for your continued support with Friday Frolics and welcome to all of our new linkers.
Just Saying Mum – What Will Those Teen Years be Like: I’m kind of in denial that my boys are going to one day become teenagers. But the lovely Helen is making me think about what it might be like, with her brilliant new series. I laughed and nodded like the Churchill dog when reading Mother Pukka’s answers. Please do check out Helen’s series.
Coffee and Bubbles – Double Trouble: What to expect from a mini break with two toddlers, perfectly and hilariously explained. And from now on, when my toddlers tantrum in the supermarket, I will be looking to see if the other customers are heading en masse for the condom aisle.
Squirmy Popple – I am failing at adulthood: I am someone who routinely feels like she is failing at adulthood! Therefore, I loved this post. The list of reasons for failing at adulthood made me laugh, I also felt very relieved that I am not the only one with very untidy drawers. I mean who has time to fold clothes?! As for the iron, what’s that?
Most Read Post:
Tales from Mamaville – An Ode to Wet Wipes
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=663842 mode=1]