I am linking up a post about the things that really wind me up.
I only went and made the finals for the BiBs in the readers Choice Category! A huge heartfelt thanks to anyone who nominated me. I am now asking you to vote again, in a really tough category, so many brilliant bloggers in there. But if you do wish to vote for little old me, here’s the link: http://www.britmums.com/vote-for-bibs2017-here/
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
The Stented Papa – He Said She Said: I love the premise for this series and if this one is anything to by it’s going to be a corker.
Our Rach – Practice What You Preach ( http://ourrachblogs.com/2017/06/practice-what-you-preach/#comment-158536 ). Our Rach has been hilariously defending Caroline Flack’s honour and right to wear a toilet roll holder this week. As you do.
Pass the wine please – “Again Mummy!” – The children’s books I will never forget as someone who is haunted by several children’s books, namely “That’s Not My… (insert rude expletive here), this really made me laugh. I am looking forward to the books getting better as they get older. Oh hang on Youngest starts school in September that means Biff Chip and Kipper – arggggggggh.
Most Read Post:
It’s a Drama: Love It. hate It. Blogging.
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=717237 mode=1]