I am genuinely really emotional writing this. At the end of the day it’s just a linky. But I feel like I have gotten to know so many of you through this linky. Whether you were a regular, or you just popped in from time to time, thank-you for being a part of this little community. Thank-you for making my Fridays hilarious. For making me spit out my tea, snort my coffee and even pee my pants a little. Friday’s won’t be the same anymore.
This is the final Friday Frolics. I started this linky in March 2015. Lucy and Emma came on board to host with me in July 2016. It’s been 3 years of brilliant laughs.
I have genuinely looked forward to reading your posts, and they have been a lifeline after those tough parenting weeks. There are so many blogs that I have fallen in love with through this linky.
I think for Friday Frolics to continue it needs a new lease of life with neither myself or my co-hosts have the time to give. A lot of people have held this linky with affection, and that means a lot. I hope you continue to pop by and say hi. A big thank-you to Lucy and Emma too for being brilliant co-hosts. I was honoured to have you both on board.
If anyone feels they would like to take over Friday Frolics and give it a new lease of life, please do drop me a line.
In other news I have started a new quest series called “how to parent”. It’s a lighthearted guest series about how not to do things. You can read about it here. Drop me a line if you wish to take part. I’d love to feature the Friday Frolics community on it.
So for the final time…
No rules. Link up as many posts as you want. I would love for Friday Frolics to go out with a bang!
This week I’m linking up a post about why the housework can’t wait. I may add some golden oldies too.
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=761328 mode=1]