Welcome to Friday Frolics – The linky with the giggles, and the place for all of your funny posts. Hosted by myself, Lucy (R is for Hoppit) and Emma (Island Living 365).
Apologies but my post is a little more serious this week. I went on one about the whole gender neutral thing.
There will be no Friday Frolics next week due to BritMums Live. If you are going and happen to see me please came and say hi. Back on the 6th October with business as usual.
Also this week check out my exciting news…
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
Daddy Poppins – Settling in at Creche: I particularly liked the code words in this post. My eldest son is often described as ‘vocal’ aka chatterbox / he never stops talking. They say this like it is news to me!!!
Apply to Face Blog – Deep Fried Apple Pies: More hilarious and delicious recipes ,this time pie for those days where you’ve reversed into a parked car, forgotten the shopping, put bleach in the washing machine by accident, and nearly had a collision, all of which could of course happen to anyone!
Four Princesses and the Cheese – Today Feels Like A Good Day To Start A Juice Cleanse: There is NEVER a good day to start juice cleanse. As someone who once did a juice cleanse for 7 whole miserable days, I feel Kristin’s pain. She even went spinning, as if the juice wasn’t torture enough! This post will make you never want to touch a juice, ever!
Most Read Post:
Daddy Poppins – The Truth About Flying With Kids
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=732321 mode=1]