Welcome to Friday Frolics – The linky with the giggles, and the place for all of your funny posts.
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week. It was great to see some new faces too. If you missed the announcement last week Friday Frolics now has two new co-hosts and a shiney new badge.
My co-hosts are Lucy who blogs at R is for Hoppit and is otherwise known as Silly Mummy, and Emma who blogs at Island Living 365.
Our Friday Favourites:
Mumzilla – The Grades of Embarrassment. I laughed and cringed in equal measure. Especially the Barber shop one.
Mummy Muckups – Snot Funny. Hilarious account of the trauma we’ve all endured when our kid is THAT kid. The one who won’t leave playgroup peacefully.
Absolutely Prabulous – First case of exhausted mother reported as school year ends Schools have broken up for the summer, and the kids are tired but giddy. But what about the parents? Tired mums (and dads) everywhere will be able to relate to this classic post by Prabs. A great example of a ‘viral’ post. It’s hilarious!
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
This week I’m linking up a post about the life cycle of the summer holidays. I’m also linking up Rookie Mistakes from Mouse, Moo & Me Too.
Please note that it is just me and Lucy this week. Sadly Emma’s close friend has lost her battle with cancer. We send lots of love to Emma. You can read Emma’s beautiful post about grief here.
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=649306 mode=1]