Welcome to #FridayFrolics
Thanks to everyone who linked up last week. Hope you all enjoyed some laughs.
My favourite posts were…
The Mama Files linked up a great post about the things we say before we become parents. You know when we are completely clueless as to what life with small people and no sleep is actually like!
I also loved Pinkscharmings post on the small parenting victories that make us feel like we’ve won the lottery. I think we’ve all done a happy dance and had a celebratory glass of wine over these victories.
This week I am linking up my post about the OCD tendancies that the small people can bring out in us.
In other news I am launching a guest post series at the end of September called Rookie Mistakes. If you are interested in taking part you can read about it here.
I appreciate your continued support with this linky. If you read any funny posts during the week please invite them to join our party here.
Newcomers: – What is #FridayFrolics?
#FridayFrolics is a place to link up your funny parenting posts and a chance to have a giggle at some others. It’s all about the funny.
This parenting gig can be really tough. There’s lots of rewards, of course. But there’s also teething and tantrums, Princesses who become divas and Dudes with major ‘tude.
Sometimes we just need a good laugh. The chance to giggle at someone else’s exploits, or to breathe a sigh of relief that it’s not just us! Whether you’re elbow deep in nappies, or you have a date at a soft play center, or you child has just announced they need a costume for school – tomorrow, we all need to enjoy the lighter side of life.
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" title="Friday Frolics"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Friday-frolics-Badge.jpg" alt="Friday Frolics" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Here are the rules:
- Copy and paste my Friday Frolics badge code (the one with my son finding me hilarious) into the post you are linking.
- Comment on my linked post (host) and at least 2 others. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet me your links @lifeloveanddd using #FridayFrolics and I will RT.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- If you want to follow me on facebook you can find me here.
- By taking part in this linky you agree to receiving e-mails from Life Love and Dirty Dishes.
The linky will run every Friday. It will open at 7:00am on Friday morning and close at midnight on Saturday.
I will feature a few of my favourite link ups each week, and post them on pintrest.
[inlinkz_linkup id=555215 mode=1]