I’m linking up a post I was commissioned to write for Good To Know. It’s a parody of Room on the Broom.
I am looking for more guest bloggers for my Rookie Mistakes series. It would be great to feature some Friday Frolics regulars. You can check out the series here.
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
Spoilt for choice again this week…
Maflingo – Be Afraid! Top 12 Terrors of Childhood: I loved this flashback post. I remember so many of these ‘information’ films. They were traumatic! I hate fireworks because of them.
Turning Up in Devon – Village Survival, Static (Caravan) Shocks! The joys that occur when people seem to forget what static actually means, and supposedly ‘static’ caravans start moving around the country.
Mom of Two Little Girls – Domestic Engineer Advanced Level Anyone who can make the title of stay-at-home mum sound more important is a winner in my book. As we know being a stay-at-home mum is a very important job but I always felt that our title did not convey this. Domestic Engineer Advanced Level is a title that I can get on board with 😉 I am also on board with the shopping list – wine and cake? HELLO!
Most Read Post:
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=705154 mode=1]