Welcome to Friday Frolics – The linky with the giggles, and the place for all of your funny posts. Hosted by myself, Lucy (R is for Hoppit) and Emma (Island Living 365).
I am linking up with why you shouldn’t teach your kids to tell the time.
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
And Other Idiots – Parent Races. The sports events all parents will be familiar with: home-school-home-school sprints, Lego obstacle courses and Disney marathons. And I have no real idea what a school cluster f**k – sorry, fun – run is, but it sounds like quite something!
Daily Dump Show – Help Wanted I love this post and it had me doing a evil cackle (not because it’s nearly Halloween, that’s just how I laugh), a post that will make us all laugh!
Most Read Post:
And Other Idiots – Parent Races
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=737876 mode=1]