I have cleared out 6 black sacks of crap from my kitchen cupboards! I am using me new ‘free time’ whilst the little one is at pre-school to sort out my house. Because that’s how I roll. What’s even sadder is that I am enjoying it!
Anyway this week I am linking up a post from my Loving Me series about the sods laws of dieting, seeing as it’s January and everyone is on a health kick!
I am looking for more guest bloggers for my Rookie Mistakes series. It would be great to feature some Friday Frolics regulars. You can check out the series here.
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
Unremarkable Files –Things Every Mom Has Done at Least a Million Times: And does most of them every single day. Sometimes twice!
Muma on the Edge – #MumaWins: I like the idea of celebrating the wins. I completely get the excitement at having clean and tidy cupboards. I would feel it too, if I cleaned and tidied my cupboards. I may have some rusty baking trays lurking in mine too, though I hope I don’t have any sweet potatoes quietly turning to hummus!
WebMDiva – Women are bitchy because we were overcharged for fruit: as someone who has also been accused of sometimes suffering from “emotional twirls” I really laughed at this post! Now we know why Eve really ate that apple. Eve was too busy making a point, and Adam was too busy admiring his penis. Sounds familiar 😉
Most Read Post:
Our Rach Blogs – 10 Things I Should Remember When Consuming Alcohol
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=690636 mode=1]