In September I will be relaunching the Rookie Mistakes series. I would love to have you on board with your amusing tales of parenting fails. Submit your posts to me as a newbie to Rookie Mistakes, or come back for more if you have featured before. It’s a great series which gets a lot of love. Find out more details here.
Friday Frolics Summer Holidays:
Friday Frolics will continue to run over the summer holidays but only one of us will be commenting on the posts each week. The host commenting will be the only one linking up a post so there is less for you to comment on also. This week it is Emma.
We will all be back next week. Good luck to any of you who have little ones starting school or pre-school next week. And for those getting ready to brave the school run for another term, see you in the trenches!
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=726328 mode=1]