I had a bit of a rant about school uniforms this week. So I thought I would link up with a more festive post. This is a post I wrote a few years ago about the time we tried Elf on the Shelf.
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
Pass The Wine Please – The Secret Life of Kids TV Characters: This post was pure genius and so funny, I may have actually peed my pants a little. Finally Mayor Goodway is making some financially sound decisions.
Mom to Two Little Girls – How Being A PA Prepared Me For Motherhood! I think all parents can relate to the feeling that they have somehow found themselves employed – without pay – as their kids’ PA.
Old House In The Shires – Tales From A Teacher: The Nativity Play: This was the perfect festive Friday Frolics. A Christmas themed post that had me howling with laughter but was very also uplifting too. I loved reading this and it took me back to Oldest’s first nativity play. That’s a long story and one I may share next week 🙂
Most Read Post:
Mom of Two Little Girls – Being a PA Prepared me for motherhood.
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=749993 mode=1]