Last week was a small but perfectly formed #FridayFrolics. I think after the events in the USA people were’t feeling particularly funny which is completely understandable.
I’m linking up a post about how to have an enjoyable meal out with kids. I am also linking up a Rookie Mistake guest post from our very own Emma at Island Living 365.
I have a giveaway running where you could win Pie Face! Click on the image below for details of how to enter.
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
The Parenting Jungle – 13 Reasons I’m A Crap Blogger: Jades post made me laugh because she could have been writing about me. Most of the time I forget to take photos, and when I do the big one had a weird fake smile and the little one sticks out his tongue or shoves his finger up his nose.
…And Other Idiots – Husbands: And Other Idiots: Lindsay says life round hers is ‘never dull’. This seems like an understatement if this hilarious post is anything to go by. The mouldy corsa parked nearby for the past few months has just turned out to belong to her husband, and it appears banks tend to lack a sense of humour about money laundering. Who knew??
Dad Without a Map – A Toddler in the White House? I loved that this post because it takes what was an utterly depressing event and made it funny. We have to laugh because the alternative is to just start crying, and this made me laugh a lot. A clever play on words in this funny post. Let’s hope President Pump isn’t like a toddler.
Most Read Post:
Also Jade’s post about being a crap blogger!
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=677284 mode=1]