Welcome to Friday Frolics – The linky with the giggles, and the place for all of your funny posts. Hosted by myself, Lucy (R is for Hoppit) and Emma (Island Living 365).
I wrote a soppy post about kind people so I am linking up an old post that has served me well, The Toddler-o.
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
Mom of two Little Girls – Anything But a Fight With My Four Year Old: Don’t poke the bear is an expression well used in my house. If my three year old is happy and content, leave him be. He hates being interrupted from sleep / play / food / bath time / Bubble Guppies. This post made me laugh because it is so true.
Daily Dump – What ‘”It’s Time To Go” Means To My Kids.: This is so true! It is just impossible to leave the house with kids, no matter when you start. Trying to get shoes on kids is like trying to nail jelly to a wall.
Tales From Mamaville – 5 Things Every Mum Needs: Nicole has nailed it here. Give me these 5 things every night and I would be one very happy mama! Trashy television is at the top of my list. I could probably tell you the life-story for everyone on The Apprentice. Yes, I am addicted to trashy television.
Most Read Post:
Mom of two Little Girls – Anything But a Fight With My Four Year Old:
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>