I’m linking up a post about Great British etiquette after an incident with an umbrella!
I am looking for more guest bloggers for my Rookie Mistakes series. It would be great to feature some Friday Frolics regulars. You can check out the series here.
If you are after some Mothers Day inspiration that won’t break the bank, check out my gift ideas.
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
There were some great posts linked up last week, and several that made me very thankful for our NHS. But I have to give a shout out this week to my brilliant co-hosts as their posts really did make me giggle; 16 Reasons Why I’m a Bad Feminist and Random Things I’ve Seen.
Mummy Muckups – Timely Time Out. Anna has come up with the most genius strategy ever – don’t put the kids on time out. Get annoyed with them and then put yourself on time out to repent. Don’t forget to take your phone with you. Maybe some chocolate. A drink perhaps. Why had I never thought of this before??
One Dad 2 sons – The day I realised I had developed the ‘Dad bod‘. This made me laugh and I loved the short Dad bod film. I could really relate to this post, I miss the days when I could down several pints of lager and eat all of the pies without worrying about my weight!
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=701238 mode=1]