For those of you that celebrate valentine’s I hope you had a lovely valentine’s day. For those that don’t, I hope you had a lovely Tuesday.
Thanks for all the giggles last week. In the spirit of romance, I am so in love with this little linky. Thank you for joining in and sharing the love. I hope you all love it as much as me.
My post this week is loosely related to love because it’s all about weddings. I say loosely because it’s a bit of a rant! I also wrote an anti valentine’s post this week about the time my husband cheated on me if you want to give it a read.
I am also linking up a Rookie Mistake from Something About Baby. Check it out, it’s hilarious.
The latest BritMums LOL Round-up is out. It’s all about diet and exercise.
I am looking for more guest bloggers for my Rookie Mistakes series. It would be great to feature some Friday Frolics regulars. You can check out the series here.
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
Four Princess and the Cheese – If I Could be Anything in the Word: Kristin nailed it with this post on why she would want to be a three year old. Very funny and so true.
Turning up in Devon – Village Survival. For Sale or To(i)let! An hilarious description of the joys of house hunting with kids. Or house hunting under any circumstances. Or dealing with estate agents.
Tales from Mamaville – Love is in the air (or is it) Through the medium of song Nicole has cleverly summed up exactly why I hate the the big V day! Make sure you sing it loud and proud.
Most Read Post:
Tales From Mamaville – 10 Things Only a Threenanger Can Do
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=696938 mode=1]