Welcome to #FridayFrolics, the place to link up your funny posts and have a giggle at some others.
Warning: Posts linked up to #FridayFrolics have been known to make readers snort their drinks and pee their pants.
My favourite posts from last week…
Toilets Aren’t For Turtles had me laughing over her misfortune when her house got invaded. Check out Oh Shit! We’ve Got Nits.
Following the theme of laughing at other people, The Mama Zen Sisters really made me giggle with her tale from the Tooth fairy kingdom that nearly collapsed the global economy. Check out The Tooth Fairy is Having Issues .
And finally Mummy Spits The Dummy wrote a great post about the things toddlers get away with that adults don’t. Read You Only get Away With This Stuff Because You’re A Kid, Kids.
This week I am linking up my re-write of the classic Travis song “Why Does it Always Rain on me?”
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" title="Friday Frolics"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Friday-frolics-Badge.jpg" alt="Friday Frolics" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Here are the rules:
- Copy and paste my Friday Frolics badge code (the one with my son finding me hilarious) into the post you are linking.
- Comment on my linked post (host) and at least 2 others. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- Follow me on Twitter, if you want to tweet me your links @lifeloveanddd using #FridayFrolics I will RT.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- The linky will run every Friday. It will open at 7:00am on Friday morning and close at midnight on Saturday.
New! If you want to share your posts on my pintrest board for #Fridayfrolics send me a message and I will add you so you can pin away 🙂
Follow Life Love and Dirty Dishes’s board Friday Frolics on Pinterest.
[inlinkz_linkup id=572813 mode=1]