Welcome to Friday Frolics – The linky with the giggles, and the place for all of your funny posts. Hosted by myself, Lucy (R is for Hoppit) and Emma (Island Living 365).
This is the penultimate Friday Frolics. I started this linky on the 27th March 2015. Lucy and Emma came on board to host with me in July 2016. It’s been 3 years of brilliant laughs.
I have genuinely looked forward to reading your posts, and they have been a lifeline after those tough parenting weeks. I have fallen in love with so many blogs through this linky.
Normally Friday Frolics averages around 15 – 20 link ups per week, which I think is pretty good for a niche linky. However numbers have dropped significantly since just before Christmas.
I’m sad to say that I think Friday Frolics has had it’s day. I’ve known it for a while but haven’t wanted to let go because it’s been my baby for so long. But with only one or two link ups it doesn’t seem worth the time to host. So I’ve put my big girl pants on and I am waving goodbye.
I would like to thank you for linking up and making me giggle. I hope you continue to pop by and say hi. A big thank-you to Lucy and Emma too for being brilliant co-hosts. It was always a pleasure to work with you both
If anyone feels they would like to take over Friday Frolics and give it a new lease of life, please do drop me a line.
Next week will be the final Friday Frolics. I may cry.
Onto this week…
This week I’m linking up a post about romantic gestures for a mum.
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=761327 mode=1]