The big one turns seven today. In honour of that I’m linking up a post about the 6 year old creature I have been living with for the last year.
I’m also linking up a Rookie Mistake guest post from The Frenchie Mummy.
- Check out the Linky Linky for lots of great linky parties to join in with.
- I’m currently recruiting guest posts for my Rookie Mistakes series for November. If you wish to take part please drop me an email.
- The latest Britmums LOL Round-up is out and It’s all about pregnancy and childbirth. Read it here.
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
Daily Dump – Old Age and Fat Pants: From now on I will look at the fact that I can sneeze and pee at the same time as a talent.
Twicemicrowaved Tea – Holiday No.2: The one with the elephant and the binge drinking. Tractors, puking, ridiculous cots – the horrors, sorry,joys of holidaying with a toddler hilariously described. Not even an elephant can help.
Turning up in Devon – 28. Village survival, it’s nit always good news! This post shouldn’t have been funny as it was full of affairs and nits. The latte left me convinced that I actually had nits and as result I had Mr C check me and the kids. You will be relieved to know that we are clear (for now). But what is it with nits? As soon as you see the word you start to itch. Jane can even bring humour to a post riddled with nits and heartache. I am desperate to read the next instalment!
Most Read Post:
Mumzilla – How Motherhood Taught Me To Give Zero F***s
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=669217 mode=1]