Link up your funny!
Welcome to #FridayFrolics, the linky with the giggles.
Seriously guys, last weeks had to be one of the funniest link ups yet. You all had me in stitches and it was genuinely really hard to pick just a few favourites. But here we go with a few shout outs…
Mess Stress & Fancy Dress post about worms was hilarious and revolting in equal measures 😉
Toilets Aren’t For Turtles wrote a great post about what antenatal classes should really tell you. I knew all about the meconium nappies but nobody warned me about my own post-birth poo!
Then there was Thirsty Daddy and his talk with his small person about the birds and bees. His squirming really made me giggle, but the last line killed me.
This week I am linking up my post about shark attacks. Or better known as Mummy Injuries – the ones inflicted by the small people. You will probably recognise the images as the handiwork of the brilliant Carry on Katy.
Newcomers: – What is #FridayFrolics?
#FridayFrolics is a place to link up your funny parenting posts and a chance to have a giggle at some others. It’s all about the funny.
This parenting gig can be really tough. There’s lots of rewards, of course. But there’s also teething and tantrums, Princesses who become divas and Dudes with major ‘tude.
Sometimes we just need a good laugh. The chance to giggle at someone else’s exploits, or to breathe a sigh of relief that it’s not just us! Whether you’re elbow deep in nappies, or you have a date at a soft play center, or you child has just announced they need a costume for school – tomorrow, we all need to enjoy the lighter side of life.
I appreciate your continued support with this linky. If you read any funny posts during the week please invite them to join our party here.
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" title="Friday Frolics"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Friday-frolics-Badge.jpg" alt="Friday Frolics" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Here are the rules:
- Copy and paste my Friday Frolics badge code (the one with my son finding me hilarious) into the post you are linking.
- Comment on my linked post (host) and at least 2 others. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet me your links @lifeloveanddd using #FridayFrolics and I will RT.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- If you want to follow me on facebook you can find me here.
- By taking part in this linky you agree to receiving e-mails from Life Love and Dirty Dishes.
The linky will run every Friday. It will open at 7:00am on Friday morning and close at midnight on Saturday.
I will feature a few of my favourite link ups each week, and post them on pintrest.
[inlinkz_linkup id=553612 mode=1]