Welcome to Friday Frolics – The linky with the giggles, and the place for all of your funny posts. Hosted by myself, Lucy (R is for Hoppit) and Emma (Island Living 365).
This weekend Big turns 8. I have my hands full with birthday celebrations so I won’t be linking up or commenting this week. Emma and Lucy are hosting as normal. See you next week.
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
Pass The Wine Please – Fun at the Farm: An A-Z Guide: I’ve chosen Pass The Wine Please for two weeks running now, but this post really made me laugh. I mean it includes the line, “When a goose gets all up in your grill.”
Four Princesses and the Cheese – Oatmeal in the Underwear Drawer. Kristin has ferrets, I mean twin toddlers, and they have a hilarious hoarding habit. So now Kristin has potatoes in decorative boxes and oatmeal in her underwear. This type of thing is hysterical when it’s not happening to you.
Web M Diva – Gift Giving For Your Not So Loved Ones this made me spit tea through my nostrils. The perfect collection of presents for those lovely people you are just a little bit less keen….Would make the perfect Secret Santa gift for Barry from Accounts 😉
Most Read Post:
Mumzilla – Every New Bloggers Time Line
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>