Is it just me or does Christmas seem like ago already? I’m already daydreaming about warmer days. Especially after Monday when a combination of Big, at school and little at pre-school and an after school club sees me doing the school run 4 times in one day. FOUR TIMES people!
Anyway this week I’m linking up an old post about pregnancy. Were you a bloomer or a gloomer?
I am looking for more guest bloggers for my Rookie Mistakes series. It would be great to feature some Friday Frolics regulars. You can check out the series here.
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
Daily Dump – Dear Kids… Meet Dad: This post is my life. Every single day! Why ask Daddy when you can ask Mummy!
Mama Zen Blog – Christmas. I’m SO on it! Are you on top of the Christmas madness, or do you end up with green hair?? I think I am the latter, and don’t even have school events to contend with yet!
Tales from Mamaville – Resolutions of a 2017 parody: Brilliantly clever post that had me nodding along in agreement and chuckling away. I can only hope that I will be “as cool as those Paw Patrol pups” this year! However, I fear it will be more like chasing my tail.
Most Read Post:
Squirmy Popple – Why My Daughter Watches Paul Simon Instead of Peppa Pig
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=689909 mode=1]