Good luck Emma! Emma is doing the moonwalk this weekend. The #FridayFrolics gang will be cheering you on. We know you can do it. xxx
I’m linking up a post about the ways reasons my kid wakes me up in the morning.
I am looking for more guest bloggers for my Rookie Mistakes series. It would be great to feature some Friday Frolics regulars. You can check out the series here.
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
Four Princesses and the Cheese – Great Neighbours are Real Estate Gold: Everybody needs good neighbours. Especially if you own a leaf blower.
Pass the Wine Please – Why Soft Play is a Lot Like Going Clubbing. This is hilariously true! Soft play and clubs really are the only two places where you will always find a girl crying in the corner because her mates have fallen out with her, and a lad asleep in another corner. Plus sweaty people, vomit, piss on the floor, and the person you came with refusing to leave!
Squirmy Popple – A blogger’s guide to how to not give a shit about SEO I had to choose this post as it was inspired by my frustrated rants about all things blogging. For a minute there I thought about going through my old posts and making them more SEO friendly. I decided that I would rather watch paint dry.
Most Read Post:
Squirmy Popple: The Bloggers Guide to How Not to Give a Shit About SEO
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=711618 mode=1]