Welcome to Friday Frolics – The linky with the giggles, and the place for all of your funny posts.
Our Friday Favourites
You The Daddy – The Gross Side Of Pregnancy: So true. I Ioved the bit about the bath, having spent virtually nine months in the tub when I was pregnant with my first. It was the only place I could get comfortable. But getting out? Wowzers!
Single Mum Speaks – That’s Not a Baby’s Name: Min discusses the minefield of baby naming. Apparently, her son is not actually called Piglet. Who knew?! But he doesn’t have a baby’s name either. And Princess is never acceptable. For anyone, not just Piglet, who probably isn’t called Princess.
The Unsung Mummy – How to be a good employer and not a twat: This post reminded me why I am very lucky to be a stay-at-home mum. No twattish employers for me – hurrah! Hilarious post with brilliant drawings that illustrate all points marvellously. Every employer in the land needs to read this!
Most Read Post:
Mumzilla – Real Life Birth vs Movie Birth
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
This week I’m linking up a golden oldie about a certain infamous pig.
My latest BritMums LOL Round-up is out and you can read it here. Next month I am doing a school themed round-up. Drop me a line if you have any suitable funny posts.
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=654258 mode=1]