Welcome to #FridayFrolics
Hello one and all. There is so much sadness in the world at the moment. I have read many wonderful and inspiring blogs about the plight of Syria’s children. I have wanted to write something but felt I could not do it justice. For once in my life words fail me. I hope that Friday Frolics is somewhere to come for some light relief.
Last week my favourite posts were from My Kid Doesn’t Poop Rainbows, How to avoid throttling your child. Number 5 was pure genius. I also loved Mama Zen’s post Rainy Day, her description of den building was spot on.
This week I am linking up my post about mummy bags (not the ones under your eyes).
In other news I am launching a guest post series at the end of September called Rookie Mistakes. If you are interested in taking part you can read about it here.
Newcomers: – What is #FridayFrolics?
#FridayFrolics is a place to link up your funny parenting posts and a chance to have a giggle at some others. It’s all about the funny.
This parenting gig can be really tough. There’s lots of rewards, of course. But there’s also teething and tantrums, Princesses who become divas and Dudes with major ‘tude.
Sometimes we just need a good laugh. The chance to giggle at someone else’s exploits, or to breathe a sigh of relief that it’s not just us! Whether you’re elbow deep in nappies, or you have a date at a soft play center, or you child has just announced they need a costume for school – tomorrow, we all need to enjoy the lighter side of life.
<div align="center"><a href="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" title="Friday Frolics"><img src="http://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Friday-frolics-Badge.jpg" alt="Friday Frolics" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Here are the rules:
- Copy and paste my Friday Frolics badge code (the one with my son finding me hilarious) into the post you are linking.
- Comment on my linked post (host) and at least 2 others. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet me your links @lifeloveanddd using #FridayFrolics and I will RT.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- If you want to follow me on facebook you can find me here.
- By taking part in this linky you agree to receiving e-mails from Life Love and Dirty Dishes.
The linky will run every Friday. It will open at 7:00am on Friday morning and close at midnight on Saturday.
I will feature a few of my favourite link ups each week, and post them on pintrest.
Please note there will be no #FridayFrolics next week as I will be celebrating my 10 year wedding anniversary with a night away with the husband, where we shall be drunk by 8:55 and asleep by 9:00. See you back here on the 25th September. x
[inlinkz_linkup id=562049 mode=1]