Thanks for all the giggles last week. You guys are awesome. So many brilliantly funny posts. We really did have a hard time picking just one favourite each.
Unfortunately we did have quite a few posts linked up without the badge. We love running this linky but it is a lot of work, and in future if there is no badge we will not be able to comment on the post. Also a polite reminder to comment on the hosts posts, as we’ve had a few instances of no badge and no comments. I love the little Friday Frolics community, and want it to continue to be a place for giggles, but occasionally we need to be strict! Thank you to all of you who follow the rules each week. 🙂
I’m linking up part 2 of the A-Z of parenting problems. I am also linking up a Rookie Mistake guest post from Four Princesses and the Cheese
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
…And Other Idiots – Going on Holiday. By Mistake: This post had me in stitches. Brilliantly portraying how a holiday with kids is the same shit in a different place. I spat my tea when at the description of the kids on holiday. Hilarious.
Turning Up in Devon – Village Survival: Slightly Offensive Fencing: Thanks to the buffoonery of Hugo and Crispin, Hillie has hilariously been able to confirm every stereotype I have ever held about what could be expected from fencing.
A Life Just Ordinary – Internet trolls not that bright claims report I have had my fair share of trolls and, therefore, I loved this brilliant and very clever post from James. I now feel quite sorry for those little trolls. Almost.
Most Read Post:
Also A Life Just Ordinary – Internet Trolls Not That Bright
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=676333 mode=1]