I’m linking up Badges of Honour, and a Rookie Mistakes guest post from Friday Frolics regular Tales From Mamaville.
The latest BritMums LOL round-up is out. This month it’s all about Parenting Advice. Read it here.
I am looking for more guest bloggers for my Rookie Mistakes series. It would be great to feature some Friday Frolics regulars. You can check out the series here.
On a more series note Emma is doing the Moonwalk in May in memory of her friend who passed away last year. Emma is training at the moment for walking the mere 26 miles! You can show your support by either donating, or sharing the link below with your followers, even better, both!
Our Friday Favourites From Last Week
Sparkles & Stretchmarks – The Toddler Oscars: If you didn’t laugh you would cry, but this post really did make me laugh. Sorry Hayley.
Turning Up in Devon – Be a Lover not a Haytor! Hillie conquers Haytor and discovers a new type of sedimentary rock in her latte, as you do. No, really you do in the depths of Devon.
Daily Dump Show – Kids are expensive: I should have read this post before I had children. I wonder if I can send my two back and get a refund 😉 A funny post that I could relate to!
Please do check them out if you didn’t catch them last week.
Featured bloggers can grab their special badge here…
Featured Bloggers Badge
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Featured-Blogger-Badge-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
On With The Show…
Here are the rules:
- Make us laugh! Friday Frolics is all about the funny, so please no reviews, or how to make a finger puppet (unless of course they are hilarious).
- Include the Friday Frolics badge in the post that you are linking. If you do not include the badge you will not be eligible to feature as a Friday Favourite.
- Comment on one of each of the hosts posts, and at least one other post for every post you link up. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By joining this linky you consent to receiving e-mails from me about Friday Frolics.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet your links to @lifeloveanddd @sillymummy88 and @islandliving365 using #FridayFrolics for a RT.
- The Linky will open at 8:00pm on Thursday evening, and close at 11pm on Sunday.
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com" rel="nofollow" title="Life Love and Dirty Dishes"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Friday-Frolics-Badge-2016-1.jpg" alt="Life Love and Dirty Dishes" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=701233 mode=1]