Welcome to the Friday Frolics Linky! Hope you all enjoyed the chocolate eating and the sunshine last weekend. I had a moment of panic on Saturday when the big one started writing a list of things he wanted from the Easter Bunny. Think we need to work more on what this holiday is about!
Friday Frolics is a place to link up your funny parenting posts and a chance to have a giggle at some others. It’s a chance to forget the pressures and worries of parenting and laugh at the silly things that happen with small people around. Or maybe to laugh at ourselves as we stumble through parenthood pretending we know what we are doing.
I love reading blogs, but my favourites are always the ones that make me laugh, and there are lots of very talented writers out there. So lets all share the love and spread the word about this linky and make it huge!
There were some fab posts last week. My personal favourites were from El and Baby A with her excellent advice on how you should really prepare for a new baby (far more practical than anything the books tell you) and Carry on Katy with her post on the careers all parents could have. I need to update my CV with some of my new skills! It’s worth it for the hair cut picture alone!
I am linking up an old post about birthday presents this week. My post this week was more of a rant than a funny, and my opinions seem to have caused a little bit of controversy. Oops! Hence the old post.
<div align="center"><a href="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/friday-frolics/" title="Friday Frolics"><img src="https://lifeloveanddirtydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Friday-frolics-Badge.jpg" alt="Friday Frolics" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Here are the rules:
- Copy and paste my Friday Frolics badge code (the one with my son finding me hilarious) into the post you are linking.
- Comment on my linked post (host) and as many others as you want. Share the fun people! Use #FridayFrolics when you comment on posts so people can see where you are linking from.
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet me your links @lifeloveanddd using #FridayFrolics and I will RT.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- If you want to follow me on facebook you can find me here.
The linky will run every Friday. It will open at 7:00am on Friday morning and close at midnight on Saturday.
I will feature a few of my favourite link ups each week, and post them on pintrest.
[inlinkz_linkup id=513848 mode=1]