Why a maxi dress is your summer essential.
So it looks as though Summer is starting to make an appearance. Time to put away my beloved winter boots and enjoy a spot of retail therapy for some new Summer clothes.
Personally I am a big fan of a maxi dress for summer. What’s not to love?
- They keep me cool in the heat, and believe me I am not good in the heat. It makes me very grumpy!
- It’s easy to hide my wobbly bits in a maxi dress.
- I can still sit on the floor and build Lego and play cars with my small people without revealing my Bridget Jones pants to all in the vicinity.
- I can treat myself to gorgeous accessories because anything goes with a Maxi Dress.
- If I only have time to shave one leg, it’s fine!
Here’s my wish list for this summer from JD Williams…
Mornings are a military operation to get everyone up dressed and out of the door in time for school. This look is simple, quick, goes perfect with dry shampoo and a messy bun, and those shades will hide the dark circles under your eyes!
- Dress £29.00
- Jacket £30.00
- Sandals £20.00
- Bag £45.00
- Shades £9.99
I love this look for a pub garden or BBQ somewhere. Maxi dresses look great with cowboy boots and a hat. And don’t forget the gigantic bag for snack supplies and random bits of Lego.
Maxi dresses are perfect for weddings too. I love the colour of this one and it looks really glamorous. Now I just need an invite and a babysitter.
- Dress £75.00
- Bracelet £199
- Belt £8.00
- Bag £14.00
- Shoes £40.00
This is a collaborative post.
You might also like…
For all the latest posts subscribe to my weekly newsletter below or follow me on my social networks.
If you like it then you should put a pin on it (Beyonce would) Pin this…
I’ve shared this post on some of these fab linkys…